Sunday, September 28, 2008

I love the fall!



Our family went to the orchard on Saturday. We had not been to an orchard in our area since we moved here. We got apples, apple butter, Amish popcorn, and of course caramel apples. (We'll go back and get pumpkins closer to the end of October.)



MMMMMMM.



Oh yeah - and they had horse rides for $3. We weren't going to do it - but all three kids said they were willing to give up their allowance for the week to ride the horses.


They loved it!!

And I LOVE THE FALL!!!!

4 comments:

Don Crane said...

Great pictures...I love the Fall too or is it Autumn...both work for me.

Tony and Rett said...

YAY! You're alive!!!!!

I love the fall too! The weather, the smells, the food, the activities! It's the best!

Liz Harrell said...

How fun are these pictures?

Memaw's memories said...

And a good time was had by all. I know the kids had a great time.