I am struggling to find things to be thankful for today. It has been a really rough few weeks. But I will find some things to be thankful for!
1. My youngest daughter is six today! She is growing up so fast.
2. I'll be registering the kids for school this evening, and I am excited about buying school supplies!
3. I have great friends, old and new, who really know me and make me feel loved.
4. I've been married for 8 years (as of the 4th) to my wonderful husband who puts up with me when I hit a deep blue funk that I struggle to climb out of.
5. My mother-in-law who recently had quadruple bypass surgery is doing much better and should be leaving the hospital for rehabilitation in the next few days.
6. The sun is shining, and my family is healthy. What more could I really ask for?
Thank you to Amaya for reminding me to be thankful!!