Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oops! Gotta catch up! Month of Thanksgiving - November 6-10

November 6th:  I am thankful for weekends spent with family and furries.  Even if it is just lounging around the house in our jammies - it is always fun.

November 7th:  I am thankful for HunkaHubby's day off.  He finally has a day off to spend with us - and we are all thankful.

November 8th:  I am thankful for milestones reached at a job that hopes to make a difference in the lives of many animals.

November 9th:  I am thankful for giggle girls and smiley boys, best friends who are always there for you, and marriages that last (Michelle & Francisco AND Dad & Susanne!  Happy Anniversary!)

November 10th:  I am thankful for warmer weather and the ability for lives to change when you never thought it was possible.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: