Thursday, October 15, 2009

It has been too long . . .

I've really been neglecting my writing. :-(

Theatre has overtaken my life - and I am happy for that. Mostly because I have met so many talented and wonderful people along the way. The only thing I'm not too thrilled about?? Artistic people, their fragile egos and their constant need to cause drama OFF the stage. But it is all part of the overall package. And in the end - it is worth it.

We performed in Fiddler on the Roof as a family, hubby and I just completed My Fair Lady, the kids and I are doing The Best Christmas Pageant Ever now and there are several things lined up for next year. I've been sucked in with no hope of escape!!


But that is okay with me. We have found something that the entire family enjoys. And I think it is great!

What does your family enjoy doing together?

2 comments:

Tony and Rett said...

THAT IS MY FAVORITE BOOK EVER!

You'll have to tell me when you're performing! Maybe our WHOLE family can come visit!

Chris and Sarah said...

That is awesome that your whole family can do it together!