Friday, December 4, 2009

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever


Yes, I've been immersed in drama land, again. And will continue to be - at least through February.

But tonight - The Best Christmas Pageant Ever opens. I have one line at the very beginning and then I "wrangle" children who are waiting in the wings. My kiddos are shepherds/angels.

It is going to be a great, fun, family show and I hope many people come to see it.

I really am blessed to live in this community and have so many new friends to share these things with.


1 comment:

KPCL Girl said...

Chuckle. I think MY last blog post (for "The Director's Journal") was October 15th, too. Funny how we get inspired at the same time.

I feel the same about my theatre friends, too. My heart is so full today. Hope that feeling stays through curtain call tonight...