Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring is on its way!!

This morning as I walked into work, I heard not one, but several birds singing. I wanted to dance and sing myself! It is 50 degrees already today in Indiana, and although they are predicting winter weather tomorrow . . . I won't let it dampen my enjoyment of this beautiful ALMOST-spring morning.

The trees are getting buds on them, so I know that spring is not far behind. Woohoo!!!! I was done with the cold weather about a month ago.

My favorite season is autumn, because it is beautiful in the Midwest. However, spring is pretty close to being my favorite. New life always equals new beginnings for me. I love watching things turn green and flowers bloom. It reminds me of one of favorite Bible verses: 2 Corinthians 5:17.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

I'm so ready for FLOWERS. So I am going to post some pictures my HunkaHubby took last Spring. This should put us all in the spring mood!

So tell me - what is your favorite season and why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May favorite season is Spring. Makes me want to get out and dig in the earth. I grew up on a farm and my dad always was anxious for spring to come. It's always fun to see things popping out of the ground also.

Beneath the Shadowed Trees said...

I like spring. But the ice killed it. Now its dead. Hows your tree??