Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

My good friends over at Two + Two = FOURever Family try and post every Thursday for what they are thankful for. I think it is a great idea, so I need to do it too.

What am I thankful for today?

I am thankful for rain that causes grass, trees, and flowers to grow.

I am thankful for a good job, when so many do not have one.

I am thankful for the laughter of my children as the puppy attacks them.

I am thankful for my artistic husband who is at school tonight, but I am also thankful that when he comes home, I will have an even bigger reason to be thankful.

And this Thursday, I am especially thankful for my best friend Michelle, who loves me and fixes me dinner on Thursdays when I'm too tired to do it myself. :-)

And I owe every single one of these blessings to the One who made the rain, allowed me to have a job, and brought my family and friends together.

1 comment:

Tony and Rett said...

YAY! So glad you did this post!!!!

YAY!