Friday, July 4, 2008

Oh no I didn't . . .


Oh yes, I did.

Meet Willow!! :-)

I'm a sucker. I admit it. My husband isn't speaking to me, but I had to do it.
I rescued another kitty.
Which brings our total to (drumroll please . . .)
SIX kitties at home and one kitty at the office.

Seven total.

I know, I'm nuts.

But honestly, how could I resist this little spitfire?


She has already won over all five of our cats,
which is a record in our household.
I guess they've given up on me,
and they're just used to me bringing another fuzzy thing home.

I promise that now I'm done.
No more kittens.

I think.

No - if I want to keep my husband, I have to be done. ::sighs::

(To be honest, he wasn't that upset,
he pretended to be -
but he is just as crazy about the purry furballs as I am.
And I think he's crazy about me too - THANK GOODNESS!)

Happy Independence Day if you are in the US. Happy Day to everyone else!

4 comments:

Beneath the Shadowed Trees said...

I like her. She's awesome. I want to come play with her.

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, is she named after Willow Rosenberg from Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Beneath the Shadowed Trees said...

No better Willow to be named after!

Anonymous said...

adorable!Hope you're having a happy holiday weekend!