Friday, May 30, 2008

My friend Traci Root



I have to take a minute and tell you about my friend Traci. I've known Traci since she was 12 years old and I have a hard time thinking of her as anything but the scrawny little girl with the beautiful smile and huge heart, who I loved hanging out with because of her humor and intelligence way beyond her years. But when I watch this video - I marvel at her talent and I have to accept that she has grown up and is bound for great things.

I am so proud of how far she has come since "I knew her when", but mostly I am blessed that I can call Traci my friend. I am sharing this video with all of you here in hopes that you will check out her music, download her songs (available on iTunes), and support her amazing ministry.



I love you Traci. You go girl!!

3 comments:

Barry Pike said...

Good stuff...she's got it going on, that's for sure. I noticed from her website she is going to be performing in Richmond at the end of June.

Memaw's memories said...

I know you are blessed to be her friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your support Beth! I love you! And yes I will be playing in Richmond at Glen Miller Park on July 26th 7PM! Hope to see you all there!!!