Friday, January 11, 2008

The Many Faces of Me

I had some not so great news today - and so what better way to get myself in a better mood but to make fun of myself to make others laugh . . .

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?


Here we have my hospital picture . . . makes me wonder about my early upbringing to be showing so much shoulder at such a young age. And winking at the photographer?

Here we have Dancing Dork around the 3rd Grade.
Nice space between my teeth, eh?
Oh what I wouldn't give for those legs again though . . .

As if the braces weren't bad enough, I had to have a mullet too??

I don't know which was worse - the mullet or the grown out after too much Sun In and then PERMED hair . . . AND the braces (for the second time).

And yes - I can't wait until the big-haired 80s come back.

My sixteenth birthday.
WHAT WAS I THINKING? Stonewashed jeans. Funky weird top.
And those glasses . . . ACK.

Dontcha just love banana clips?


And of course, me today . . . hmmm - I think I liked the big hair better.

No comments: